Information on the a-power at642 is a tiny portable hand held personal Alcohol detector that is manufactured by A-power. This little device used to test your BAC is generally offered in Australia. The unit is accessible through TA Electronics, the merchandise code used for this item is: ACB-AT642.
Find Personal Breathalyzers Here
How good is this alcohol tester? There does not seem to be a good deal of knowledge about this item. The only thing specifically shown is a number of photos of it and a brief description. It looks to exhibit a LCD screen with two sets of readings. How precise could it be? I suppose you would have to try it and have it tested alongside a law enforcement unit to determine how good it is.
Find Keychain Alcohol Testers Here
The protocol alcohol detector gadget calculates the amount of alcohol through your breath, that is done through its oxidized semiconductor which detects blood alcohol content (BAC) in moments. All you have to do is blow inside the sensor for about 3 seconds.
This tiny breathalyzer uses a micro-electro mechanical systems, sensors and displays an approximate range of the person’s alcohol level.
Features on the protocol alcohol detector:
Assists in detection of alcohol excess
Measures the total amount of alcohol on your breath
Oxidized semiconductor measures blood alcohol content (BAC) within seconds
Blow on top of the sensor for a minimum 3 seconds and it will convey if your BAC is low (less than .05%), borderline (.05% to .08%), or legally intoxicated (greater than 0.08%)
Accurate for a minimum four hundred tests or 1 year from the very first use
Handy timer, counting up or down, better for you to measure time on parking meters and garages
Compact alcohol tester is lightweight and sports a keyring for easy transport
Works on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Address Resolution Protocol
- Ubuntued » Annoying Unlock Keyring Dialog
- Promotional Alcohol Tester Suppliers | Tales Of A Nugly Angel
- Online Publishing With Liquid Silver Books | Self Publishing Companies
- 4 Mega-Companies That Started in Garages | Wisdom of Rich Dad
You shouldn’t risk getting a DUI and even worse, getting into a car accident. Having an AT198 Personal Alcohol Detector to test your blood alcohol level and know when you’ve had a lot to drink.
It is a straightforward to work with gadget can detect blood alcohol contents from 0.00 – 2.00%. Which includes a no touch design, multiple people can use it and its battery operated for consumer convenience.
* General Features:
* Advanced hot-wire alcohol sensor
* Quick response
* Smart MCU control
* Direct testing process with LCD indication
* Lightweight and portable
* No touch health design, can easily be used by multiple people
* Visible and audio warning beyond pre-set limit
* Power saving design
* Runs on two (2) AAA batteries (not included)
* Hot-wire sensor
* 0.00 – 0.20% BAC; 0.00 – 2.00% BAC (0.00 – 1.00 mg/L; 0.00 – 2.00 g/L) detection ranges
* ±10% FS accuracy
* 0.05% BAC, 0.5% BAC; 0.24 mg/L and 0.50 g/L preset levels
* 10-second self-calibration warm up time
* 8-second test time
Find the AT198 Personal Alcohol Detector Here!
Considering a purchase… It says “±10% FS accuracy” in the product description. I’m assuming the FS stands for failsafe? I thought these would make for funny, yet useful gifts, but it’s only as useful as it is accurate. Anyone know more about this product or the math? Thanks!